5 Days Luxury Bhutan Tour with Le Meridian
Inspired by the era of glamorous travel, Le Meridien unlocks destinations around the world, celebrating each culture through the distinctly European spirit. Le meridian believes that everyone should explore the world in style and Bhutan is best place to showcase all your travel style.
Experience the Luxury Tour of Bhutan with Le Meridian
There are two properties of Le Meridian Hotel in Bhutan. The one is located in Thimphu the capital city of Bhutan and another one at Paro. Both the hotels are situated in strategic location of Thimphu and Paro.
Thimphu le meridian is centrally located in the main city with access to shopping centre, Clock tower, café and disco bars by walk. The rooms are big and carefully blended with Bhutanese architecture.
Paro Le Meridian hotel is little away from the Paro city but hotel is located just above the Paro river which adds more beauty to already extravagant property.
- Trip Name: 5 Days Bhutan Tour with Le Meridian Hotel.
- Max Altitude: 3200M
- Best Season: All year round
- Accommodation: 5 Star Hotel all in Six Sense
- Transportation: Private Cars depending upon the Group size.
- Trip Type: Private
- Route: Paro & Thimphu
- Explore all the Best properties of Le Meridian in Bhutan.
- Enjoy the wellness program of Le Meridian.
- Enjoy the luxury accommodation in all Le Meridian.
- Explore the Dochula Pass and explore the Mountains.
- Features intimate treatment rooms, a steam room, and changing areas
- The interior dining area features a cozy fireplace.
Detail Tour Itinerary
Day 01 Thimphu Tour
Day 02 Thimphu to Dochula Tour
The Dochula pass is about 30 km from Thimphu and takes about 1 hour to reach the beautiful pass. On a clear day, one can witness the grand snowcapped Himalayan range that includes 9 mountain ranges highest being Gangkar Puensum(7470M).In the afternoon visit 13 arts and crafts schools followed by simply Bhutan museam. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 Thimphu to Paro
Day 04 Paro Tiger Nest Hike
Hike the most iconic Paro tiger nest temple. The temple is one of the most popular temple in Bhutan. Roughly 1000 people visit the temple daily mking it the most visited temple in the country.
Day 05 Paro Airport Drop
5 Days Luxury Bhutan Tour with Le Meridian Hotels ends here with our guide from Tour Bhutan seeing you off at the airport.
Let us help you to Plan this Trip
We can also customise this trip combining with any other Hotels other than Le Meridian. Let us know your plan and we shall assist you.