Druk Path Trek 2 Route/Tshaluna Trek
Druk Path Trek 2 starts from Thimphu Tshaluna and ends at Paro Jele Dzong. Bjimina is a beautiful small village under Thimphu District and 2 hours drive from Thimphu city. This is the second version of the Druk Path trek that is beautiful and can be done by an amateur. The best trek for beginners.
- Trip Duration: 6 Days Druk Path Trek Route
- Starting and Ending: Starts from Thimphu Tshaluna and ends at Paro Jele Dzong.
- Druk Path Trek Route Guide: Licensed Trek Guide.
- Accommodation/Camping: Approved by TCB and all imported camping types of equipment.
- Transportation: Private Vehicle with driver.
Druk Path Trek Highlight
- Enjoy the most beautiful trekking in Bhutan.
- Discover the glacier lake along the routes.
- Taste the trout fish of the lakes.
- Scenic Mountain passes, traverse high mountain passes, such as Jele La(3490m) and sinche La (3780M) offering panoramic vistas of the sorrounding snow capped mountains peaks deep valleys and pristine lakes.
- Camping at high altitude lake. Shimmering waters of Jimilang Tsho and simkota Tsho lake, sorrounded by alpine meadows and rhododendrons forest.
Day 01 Arrival at Paro Airport
Paro is a small town in Bhutan and the only international airport. Paro airport is one of the most difficult airports and only a few are trained to land on this small strip of airfield. Once you start descending to the valley you can see villages and towns and the airport. Upon reaching our team from Tour Bhutan will receive you at the airport and drive you to Thimphu.
Day 02 Thimphu to Tshaluna and Trek Begins
After early breakfast drive to Tshaluna. It takes about 2 hours to from Thimphu to reach the trekking point. We start our walk from Tshaluna following the streams towards Jimilangtsho. We camp at Jimilangtsho Lake (3700m) and have dinner and rest.
Day 03 Jimilangtsho to Jangchulakha.
Breakfast will be served by our cook. We will be seated nearby the lake and have sumptuous meals enjoying the view of the Lake. The trek takes about 4 hours.
Day 04 Jangchulakha to Jele Dzong
Today, we begin with a one-and-a-half-hour climb and then ascend more gradually upwards. The trail takes us through thick alpine forests of rhododendrons. You will have fine views of Mt. Jomolhari and other snow-capped peaks if the weather is clear.
Dinner and overnight in camp (Altitude 3770 m).
Walking Distance: 10 km, 3 – 4 hours. Ascent: 310 m, Descent: 50 m.
Day 05 Jele Dzong to Paro
Today we walk about 3 hours till the road point. Our team will receive you at the airport and drive you to Hotel. After some rest we will take you to visit farm House where you will have Hotstone bath a traditional method to heal the aching body. In the evening dinner at farm house and over night at Hotel.
Day 06 Paro to Airport and See Off
Today your Tshaluna Trek or Druk Path Trek Route ends here with our staff seeing you off at the airport.
Trek Cost Starts at US$ 2090 PP
What is Included in the Cost?
- All meals during the trek(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- The payment for cooks/Porter and Pony and Horse.
- Airport Pick and Drop.
- All entrance fees for Dzongs and Monuments.
- Trek Guide.
What is Excluded in the Cost?
Start Planning and talk to our Experts
Places of Interest
Other Treks You Might Like
Druk Path Trek
Druk Path Trek Starts from Paro and ends at Thimphu. The trek is one of the most beautiful trek which can be done by any amateaur. This is best trek for beginners. Enjoy the best of Bhutan trekking routes and get the best Deal.
Dagala Thousand Lake Trek
This six day trek takes you into an area adorned with a multitude of pristine, crystal clear lakes. As you walk amidst the shimmering lakes you’ll be treated to stunning views of the entire Himalayan mountain ranges.
Jumolhari Base Camp Trek
This 9 days trek passes yak herders and lush meadow valleys on its way to Jumolhari Base camp. Mount Jumolhari is one of Bhutan’s most beautiful mountains.
Dur Hot Spring Trek
This is one of the most challenging treks available in Bhutan and routes partially overlap with the trail of the legendary Snowman Trek. This is also one of the old routes used by locals to reach Gangkar Puensum.