4 Days Visit to Bhutan
4 Days Visit to Bhutan. Bhutan has been selected by Lonely Planet as the best place to visit in 2019. This short visit to Bhutan is an itinerary crafted for those interested clients who wish to see as much possible as they can within this short span of time. The Short Bhutan tour includes scenic flights mesmerizing sightseeing, drives, and short hikes to Bhutan’s major tourist attractions.
- Route: Paro-Thimphu-Paro
- Altitude: 3200M at Dochula Pass
- Transportation: Private Car
- Guide: Professional English Speaking Guide.
- Accommodation: 3 Star Hotel approved by TCB.
- Activity: Short hike, and cultural exploration.
- Trip Type: Private Tours.
- Cost of the Trip: US$ 1090 Per Person
- Visit the stunning Tiger Nest Monastery.
- Explore the Architectural Dzongs and Monastery.
- Experience the Farm House and Hot Stone Bath.
- Visit the largest Bhuddha statue overlooking Thimphu valley.
- Day 01 Arrival at Paro International Airport at 2200m.
- Day 02 Hike Tiger Nest Temple. 3 Hours hike, 900m above Paro valley.
- Day 03 Paro to Thimphu tour 2300m
- Day 04 Thimphu to Airport and see off ( 1 hour drive from Thimphu)
Day 01 Arrival Paro International Airport
Upon arrival visa procession might take about half an hour. Our team from Tour Bhutan will be waiting outside to receive you with khadhar.
Day 02 Paro Tiger Nest Temple
Hike the popular tiger nest temple built amazingly on a cliff, it brings pride to the Bhutanese about the work of our ancestors. It is said that Guru arrived here on the back of a tigress and meditated at this monastery and hence it is called Tiger Nest. The hike is about 3 hours uphill walk through the pine forest.
Day 03 Paro to Thimphu Tour
- On the way visit Tamchog Lhakhang.
- Experience the living Simply Bhutan Museum.
- Explore the textile museum, Craft Bazar, and 13th arts and Craft School.
- Visit Trashichhodzong the office of the King.
Day 04 Drop to Paro Airport
Your 4 Days Visit to Bhutan comes to an end today. Our Guide and driver will drop you to Airport to see you off. The journey is 1 hour road drive from Thimphu to Paro.
Tour Cost US$ 1090 Per Person.
Tour Cost Inclusion
Tour Cost Exclusion
Why Book this short Tour with us?
All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) are included during your stay in Bhutan. A variety of meals are available in most hotels the most popular being Indian, Chinese, and the more common continental food. Non-vegetarian dishes are generally available in most parts of Bhutan – pork, beef, chicken, and fish. The best advice is to ask the hotel and restaurant to recommend what is fresh and in season.
Hotels in Bhutan are approved and classified by the government as grades A, B, and C. These government-approved hotels are equivalent to 3-4 star hotels elsewhere. Based on availability at the time of booking, A-grade hotels will be provided for this trip. We use Tashi Namgay Resort or similar in Paro and Hotel Phuntsho Pelri or similar in Thimphu. All accommodations are on a twin-shared basis. A single supplement will be served on request and will cost USD 100 per room per night. We can also upgrade your hotel to 5 star upon extra payment
Talk to our Experts
Mail Us your Inquiry
Similar Tours You might be Interested
8 Days Cultural Heritage Tour
8 Days Cultural Heritage tour. Bhutan Heritage Tours offers an in-depth look at the culture of Bhutan. We will also get to know why Bhutanese are among the world’s most happiest people.
5 Days Best of Bhutan Tour
5 Days best of Bhutan tour. Visit spiritual monasteries and witness sacred Buddhist festivals on our best of Bhutan Holidays. Trek the secret temple of Paro followed by visit to ancient fortress.
8 Days Rafting and Hiking Tour
Bhutan Adventure tours. Travel along mystical mountains, visit various dzongs and Buddhist gompas, trek along scenic nature trails, experience the Dragon Kingdom with a cultural tour
15 Days Amazing Bhutan Tour
15 days amazing Bhutan Tour. Enjoy a compelling blend of traditional Bhutanese culture and glorious Himalayan scenery on this expertly Tailor-made Tour of 15 days.